We love beer and we love St. Patrick's Day. But we've just never been the "dye-the-beer-green" type of brewery. So while we don't have an Irish Stout on draft for you this weekend, we've got some other things we think you'll like:
- The Beagle Brothers at the Taproom. Our pals the Beagle Brothers Irish Band will be playing in the Taproom in the Strip (102 19th st) at 9am and again at 7pm. Come see if their music suffers or improves after a day of drinking. And it's free to attend!
- Blue Sparrow Food Truck will be at the Brewery (147 Julius St) with great global-inspired street food. Ever have a ramen burger on St. Patrick's Day? Now you can!
And in case you need some suggestions for what to drink on this fine and chilly St. Patrick's Day:
- Eye Opener Coffee Porter: After a bunch of day drinking, keep it going with this porter infused with real Commonplace Coffee. On Nitro at both the Brewery and the Taproom so it drinks silky smooth.
- Snow Melt Winter Ale: We've got a little bit left of this winter warmer in the Taproom. And at the Brewery we have a special limited amount of Snow Melt Your Face Off, the Bourbon-barrel aged, pepper-infused cousin.
- Homewood Reserve: Crack open a 22oz bottle of the bourbon-barrel-aged version of our Black Strap Stout...a GOOD BEER that's perfect for sharing with a GOOD FRIEND.