Sun’s out, beer’s out…in cans, that is! We’re releasing three of our best summer brews in cans, along with four returning favorites, all freshly canned. Beers go on sale at 11am at the Taproom in the Strip, 4pm at the Brewpub in Larimer. There’s always more in stock at the Brewpub than at the Taproom in the Strip. If there’s a line, 1 case limit per each beer; no line, no limit.
• Chance a’ Shahrs Pale Ale: A juicy pale ale, with the recipe slightly tweaked from the last version to showcase comet, amarillo, and motueka hops. 5.7% ABV. $18 per 4 pack of 16 oz cans
• Seedless Watermelon Gose: 800lbs of real watermelon were juiced to make this light, refreshing gose. 4.1% ABV. $15 per 4 pack of 16 oz cans
• Highway to Huell Pilsner: Back in cans! Our huell-melon-hopped Pilsner is the perfect easy-drinking, hard-rocking beer for summer. 4.1% ABV. $12 per 4 pack of 16oz cans
• Pedal Pale Ale: The perfect backyard beer! $15 per 4 pack of 16oz cans
• Big Hop: The East End OG. $12 per six pack of 12 oz cans
• Monkey Boy Hefeweizen: $12 per six pack of 12 oz cans
• Fat Gary Nut Brown Ale: $12 per six pack of 12 oz cans