It's one of our favorite days of the year, the day we say thanks to you... with Barleywine! And we've got some special surprises lined up at our Brewpub in Larimer. This is shaping up to be one of our biggest Gratitude release days ever, and that's no joke (see, because it's April Fool's day, but we're serious, heh). And "biggest" because it's looking like we've got a BUNCH of other bottles and cans to add to the mix.
We'll have some special big beer flights that day to enjoy here too. Hold tight...this is gonna be big. Let us know if you're coming here.
STUFF WE'RE RELEASING APRIL 1:
- 2016 Gratitude Barleywine in 22oz bottles, wax dipped, $17
- 2016 Bourbon Barrel Aged Gratitude Barleywine in 16oz cans, sold in packs of 4 for $40, or single cans for $11.
- Moonstomp Cascade-Hopped Berliner Weisse brewed with/at Pizza Boy Brewing Co. in 16oz cans, six pack for $16, no singles.
- Eye Opener Vanilla Coffee Porter, in 22 oz bottles, $9
- Homewood Reserve 2016 in 22 oz bottles, $11
- BiggerHop Double IPA in 16oz cans, 4 pack for $12
- WheatHop in 16oz cans, 4 pack for $12
OTHER GREAT STUFF WE'RE BUSTING OUT:
- Special Gratitude Release Day Flight, six 6 oz pours for $20:
- 2011 Toaster Imperial Stout
- Bigger Hop Double IPA
- 2015 Gratitude Barleywine
- 2016 Gratitude Barleywine
- 2016 BBA Gratitude Barleywine
- 2016 Homewood Reserve
(Note: No substitutions for this special Release Day Flight. Any of these six beers on draft can also be served in a 13oz glass for $6)
- As well as existing bottles & cans:
- 2008A Gratitude Barleywine* (paper overwrap 750 ml bottle, $15)
- 2015 Homewood Reserve* (22oz bottle, $11)
- Old Knobby* (22oz bottle, $11)
- BBA Fatter Gary* (22 oz bottle, $11)
- 2015 Gratitude Barleywine (22 oz waxed bottle, $19)
- 2015 Bourbon Barrel Aged Gratitude (16oz cans, $60 for pack of 4, singles $16)
- Moonstomp Berliner Weisse* (22 oz bottle, $12)
- Smokestack Heritage Porter* (22oz bottle, $11)
- Toaster Imperial Stout* (22oz bottle, $13)
RULES OF THE DAY:
- NO TICKETS: This came together in a hurry this year so there wasn't time to do ticketing like last year. That means we're asking your help to be polite and orderly. We'll have food trucks and beer on hand so there's really no reason for anyone to be grumpy. Our doors open promptly at noon.
- HOW MUCH CAN I BUY?: If there's a line, you're limited to one case of any of the "STUFF WE'RE RELEASING APRIL 1" listed above. If there's no line, there's no limits. So maybe get in line and get your "Must-Haves," then have a sandwich and a beer, and circle back for more.
- PRICING? Prices are listed above next to each beer.
- WHERE IS IT? WHERE CAN I PARK? Gratitude Release is only at our Larimer Brewpub, 147 Julius St, Pittsburgh PA 15206. (Sorry Taproom fans!) And while our outdoor lot is closed for food trucks and picnic table season, there's plenty of street parking available on Frankstown and Julius Ave. Please don't jam up Julius Street and park in front of our neighbor's house; just go one block north or south to find all the parking you need!
- WHAT CAN I DRINK? Glad you asked! Any of the bottles above with an "*" next to them means you can drink them on site. For everything else, we ask that you do not open them here, and stick to the flights or regular draft beers available.
- CAN I BRING MY OWN BEERS TO SHARE? Sorry, no. Now that we're a pub, we can only allow consumption of East End beer on site; please do not bring in your own beer to drink. We need to be "in charge of your sobriety" while you're on our licensed premises.
- I'M HUNGRY: PGH Po'Boy and Man Beast BBQ will both be here for a Food Truck Showdown Throwdown of Deliciousness.
- BUT WHAT ABOUT GROWLERS AND/OR CROWLERS, MAN? Bring them along! Our regular beers on draft can be filled like normal; it's just the special stuff and new releases that are not available for Growler/Crowler fills... but that's why most of them are in bottles and cans.
- THIS SOUNDS FUN: We agree!