Thanks to everyone who came out for the big release day for Gratitude
2007, and I hope you gotten those Christmas songs out of your head by
now. This most recent vintage of Gratitude will continue to be
available at the brewery until the next one is out, but that's not for
at least 6 more months. All of the available older vintages of
Gratitude - namely the 2005 and the 2006 have been sold out, including
the vertical packs, so you'll have to wait until next year for those...
but the 2007 will be around to keep you company.
THE LONG WAIT IS OVER!
Thanks for your patience everyone as I've been sorting all of this out over the last couple weeks. All is being prepared here for the big release, so here's the long-promised details:
At the brewery, on this day only, we will have:
1. Gratitude 2007 ($17) (Actually, we'll have this one for a while.)
2. Gratitude 2006 ($24)
3. Gratitude 2006 ugly/dirty label/discounted edition ($16)
4. Gratitude 2005 - only available in the Stacked Vertical packs..
5. Stacked Verticals Packs made up of:
- 3 bottles of Gratitude 2007 ($51 if purchased separately)
- 2 bottles of Gratitude 2006 ($48 if purchased separately)
- 1 bottle of Gratitude 2005 (maybe valued at ~$30 if purchased
- Total Cost: 51+48+30= 129... but let's call it $125.
We're a cash-only operation - no plastic. ALL PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES, so these numbers will not go up by 7%, or
10% when it's time to settle up. It's already in the price.
There are no deposits, no returns on Gratitude bottles. (Next year,
there will be swingtops!)
WE DO HAVE OUR LIMITS:
So that everyone gets a chance to get some at "brewery prices", I'm
imposing some purchasing limits on what you can take out of here, per
person, per visit - which I suppose means that you can get some, put it
in the car, and get back in line for more. Short of dipping everyone's
thumb in purple ink, this will have to do for this year...we'll see how
it goes, especiall since I'm low on some of this stuff. Traders are welcome - ebay
resellers, not so much. Come early, come often.
So, here they are:
- 2007 Gratitude - 12 bottle limit.
- 2006 Gratitude - 4 bottle limit (last day for this beer until the 2008
- 2006 ugly Gratitude - no limits, clear it out, I'm tired of looking at it!
- Stacked Vertical Packs - 2 pack limit
NOW FOR THE OTHER STUFF: We'll also have...
- Free tasters of 2007 Gratitude
- "Small People" tooling around on unicycles (while supplies last).
- Snow Melt Winter Ale in Growlers - a fresh batch brewed especially for this off-season
Barleywine release ($12+3 for the jug).
- Tons of bad Christmas/Holiday music
- THREE - our Triple Anniversary Ale in returnable swingtop bottles... down to our last 5 cases!
- Six or seven other beers on tap for tasting and for Growler Fills, as we'll be open for regular Growler Hours.
- A BYOBeer table, where you are welcome to bring in any homebrew or
commercial beers from your cellar to share with whoever you like...or
- A BYOFood table, where you can do the same thing with food, potluck style. We'll have some plates and napkins here.
-Well supervised kids are always welcome at the brewery during our regular Growler Hours, and that includes this event.
-East End Brewing is not an ADA compliant facility, but we'll do what we
can to accommodate your needs - including bringing bottles or Growlers
right to your car. (Sorry, no tasters outside the building though.)
Just give us a call if you need a little extra attention, and we'll be
happy to do what we can to help.
See you here! Cheers - Scott