We’ve got so many events at the Brewpub this week that we’ve compiled them into a list for you! Weekend plans accomplished! It’s a fall-a-bration!
WEDNESDAY, Oct 19
Join us for trivia with Buzzworthy Pub Trivia and food from PGH Po’boy! Game starts at 7pm; get here early for food and to nail down that team name. And did we mention that it's FREE?
THURSDAY, Oct 20
We’re thrilled to be hosting a seafood boil with our pals from PGH Po’boy! C'mon on down and try a freshly prepared seafood dinner paired with a delicious beer. Expect a delicious and freshly prepared Cajon-Creole Feast consisting of Crawfish, Shrimp, Mussells, Corn, Red Skin Potatos, and Andouile Sausage matched with a fresh local East End Beer. À la carte menu available too - come early!
FRIDAY, Oct 21
Normal hours at the Taproom in the Strip, but we are CLOSED at the Brewpub (137 Julius St in Larimer) for a staff wedding event.
SATURDAY, Oct 22
It’s a busy day at the Brewery! First we’ve got some spaces left on our Grains-to-Glass tour at 1pm! Tickets on sale now! $25 gets you:
- Sampling of FOUR current East End Brews (Seasonals, One-offs, and Year-round Favorites).
- A guided Grains-to-Glass brewery tour with a chance to taste the ingredients that go into our beer.
- After that, we'll land you back in our tasting room to collect your FREE Growler full of FRESH LOCAL BEER (or $15 equivalent in beer, pint glasses, t-shirts, etc...), filled with the beer of your choice!
And starting at 7pm it’s Waldoberfest, a semi-private fundraiser for the Waldorf School. Enjoy East End Beer, specialty cocktails, mulled cider, Zeke’s coffee, live music from the Haygood Paisleys, and a 50/50 raffle and silent auction! Join the fun! Tickets are available on the day-of.
We're also open for regular business, so come get a pint, growler, crowler or bottle!
SUNDAY, OCT 23
After all that activity and beer, you’ll be ready for some yoga! Join us for Beer Belly Yoga, taught by Rebecca from I am Yoga Squirrel Hill. $25 gets you:
- 45 minute yoga class, in our taproom, taught by an awesome teacher from I am Yoga in Squirrel Hill.
- Free 13oz EEBC Fancy-schmancy glass, filled with the beer of your choice.
- A token, good for a FREE Yoga Class at I am Yoga in Squirrel Hill ($17 value!)
Class size is limited to 40 students, allowing extra space for Beer Bellies as needed. Doors open at 10am, class starts at 10:30am.