Lovers of fall and full-bodied beer rejoice! We've got a lot of great new beers on tap, in bottles, and coming up including:
- Drunkin Nunkin, the bourbon-barrel-aged version of our spiced "no pumpkin" ale. The sweetness of the bourbon really makes this something special for the fall.
- Inscrutable Drupe, our lacto peach/nectarine sour beer is a delightfully fruity and easy-drinking sour.
- Cash Rules Everything Around Me (C.R.E.A.M.) Ale is our take on this classic American style of beer, complete with a little nod to Wu-Tang in the name. Plus we've got plans for some fruit variations on this beer coming up!
- Toaster, our 4th anniversary Imperial Stout, that we also brewed on the 5th anniversary of our 4th anniversary is back in bottles in time for our 12th anniversary. Everybody got it? Whew. Anyway, it's a great beer.
- Snow Melt returns in November! And for the Pittsburgh Brewtal Beer Fest, we're collaborating with band Natural Causes for an exclusive Snow Melt Your Face Off version that adds hot pepper heat to the bourbon-barrel-aged version of Snow Melt! We'll also have a regular bourbon-barrel-aged Snow Melt coming soon. Stay tuned!
And one of our crowd favorites is returning this Saturday! Black Strap Stout, brewed with molasses and brown sugar, is going on tap and we're hosting a hard-rocking party to celebrate this heavy-hitter. Our friends from Onion Maiden will be here from 1-5pm serving vegetarian/vegan food and we'll be playing punk rock tunes. Come get your stout on and invite your friends!
Trivia nights continue on the first and third Wednesdays of the month, but now we've got a new food vendor lined up: our pals at PGH Po'Boy! We first met Ben when we were both selling at the Pittsburgh Public Market and it's awesome to see him turn his truck into one of the best in the city! Check out PGH Po'Boy and trivia on October 5 and 19, starting at 7pm!
Sunday, October 23 Beer Belly Yoga is back in the Brewery and it's a great way to stretch out and relax...plus have a beer with your fellow yoga pals when you're done!
It's early to think about the holiday season, we know, but if you're looking for a space to host that holiday party, maybe somewhere that lets you bring in your own food, doesn't charge crazy catering fees, and has lots of GOOD BEER...might we suggest US?! Both our Brewery and Taproom are open for special events, and the Taproom can be used for private events Monday-Wednesday nights! Email us (email@example.com) for more info!