Want to learn a bit more about Barrel-Aged Beers? So-called alternative fermentations? And taste some of the latest things we've pulled out of a barrel, in a more intimate setting than a GOOD WOOD Fest? Then this is the night for you!
$20 gets you:
- A guided Group Tasting of six EEBC Barrel Aged Beers, 4oz each:
- 3 beers aged in spirits barrels
- 3 funky beers aged in wine barrels
- Tasting led by the brewers who made the beers
- With time for Q&A after each beer
- A free 13oz fill-up of the Weird Beer of your choice to enjoy in our tasting room after the event (or redeemable at a later date, depending on what's available).
- And you get to keep the fancy-schmancy 13oz stemmed beer glass to take home.
This event will last about an hour, and will be conducted in the Brewery itself, in and among the barrels. It's limited to 30 people so that we can keep things moving. If it sells out, we might add another session, if we can swing it.
Update: Since our 6-7pm session sold out in a matter of minutes, we've added an EARLIER session from 5-6pm. These go on sale SUNDAY, November 9th at 12 noon right HERE.