Join us at the East End Brewing Taproom in the Strip for the second “Between Two Fermenters” talk, a freewheeling discussion about beer, Pittsburgh, and small business. This month we’re bringing in a group to talk about the state of Pittsburgh Food & Drink, where it’s been, and where it’s going. Get your tickets now! Guests include:
- Scott Smith: Founder/Owner at East End Brewing
- Kate Romane: Formerly of E2, now head chef & owner at Black Radish Kitchen.
- Pete Kurzweg: Co-owner of Independent Brewing Company & Hidden Harbor tiki bar in Squirrel Hill
- Jason Cercone: Breaking Brews and the Pittsburgh Craft Beer Network
- Introduction by Rachel Carlson of Yelp Pittsburgh
Tickets are $20 and include:
- Chili with fixin’s bar from Black Radish Kitchen (Meat & Veg options available)
- Paired East End Brewing beer
- All the discussion you can handle!
Doors open at 5pm for early drinking; discussion begins at 7pm.
Presented by Yelp Pittsburgh