Well it's all over, and the results are in! I'd like to thank all 187 of you for coming out - and a special thanks for everyone who helped pull this off by contributing raffle items, food, drink, and their time to this event.
With your help, we raised $7,321 for PLEA's respite care program - more than DOUBLE what we did last year! This means that lots more families of special needs kids will get services this year.
Now, if you missed the event and still would like to help with a donation, you can do that directly right here - anything you contribute will flow right through to PLEA.
So, if you had something you liked on Saturday, but couldn't keep track of where you got it (or if you'd just like to support a business that supports a good cause), here's the full list of contributors:
Our Guest Brewers:
- Bill Kroft of Marzoni's for the Wheat Wine and Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Tom Baker of the new "Earth Bread and Brewery" for his Sour Cinderbock from the old Heavyweight Brewing Co.
- Keith Kost, homebrewer for pouring his Roggenbier, Belgian Pale Ale, Hoppy Rye Amber, Dark Mild, and Cherry Dubbel.
Our Food Contributors:
- MARTHA! - Without our master-food coordinator, we'd all have gone hungry all night long. (Yes, she's available for catering gigs. Just drop me a message, and I'll pass it along.)
- East End Food Coop: All the cheese for our VIP Session beer-cheese pairings
- Mad Mex: Black Bean Quesadillas, Guacamole, Salsa and Chips
- Sharp Edge: Black Bean Hummus, Red Pepper Hummus, Spinach & Artichoke Dip (and a bunch of Pizzas for the volunteers!)
- Bites and Brews: Another big bunch of Pizzas
- Kelly's Bar and Lounge: Infamous Mac-N-Cheese
- Whole Foods: Fruit, Cheese, Veggie & Wrap Platters
- Dozen Cupcakes: Mini Black Strap Stout Cupcakes
- The Church Brew Works: Malted Bread Pudding with Cinnamon Pious Monk Dunkel sauce
- ARTSpace and CoffeeHouse: Organic Fair Trade Coffee roasted by La Prima
- M Catering: Generously donated the use of their catering equipment
- Harris Grill: Snow Melt Beer Bread with Chipotle Cheese Sauce, Oatmeal Black Strap Stout Cake
- Piper's Pub: Smoked Chestnut and Lamb Shepard's Pie, Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Bigelow Grille: Danish blue cheese with cotton candy floss sugar, Vegan maple-chestnut "custard" garnished with: butternut squash, apple, cayenne, cocoa nibs
- Vecenie Distributing: Boylan's Soda, bottled water, and the ALL IMPORTANT weekend storage of 200 kegs and lots of other stuff, which gave us enough room to fit everybody inside!
Our Raffle Table Contributors:
- The Map Room Grill and Bar: Those AMAZING gift baskets
- Bocktown Beer & Grill: Gift pack, hats, shirts, cooler bag
- The Union Project: Cafe Gift Certificate
- Marzoni's: Restaurant Gift Certificate
- Councilman Bill Peduto: Councilman for a day
- Zombo and WRCT : Guest DJ spot with Zombo on the air
- ...And a whole BUNCH of music
On behalf of PLEA, I'd like to thank to ALL of you for your generous support! Maybe we'll do this again next year?
Cheers - Scott